Friday, October 12, 2018

Welcome. Again.

Well, here I go again.

An overachiever, a perfectionist, and a dreamer - a great combo sometimes but one that sure is hard to maintain!

I have wanted to have a blog for some time, and indeed I have started and stopped more than once.  But as I live my life, instead of feeling like I've failed and giving up on goals, small or large, I've decided to just keep trying again!  So, while I may have some gaps between posts, I am back again and very excited about connecting with readers.  Or, probably more likely just sending my thoughts, ideas, dreams, and activities into the vast space that is the internet, for my imaginary readers ;)

So, starting from the beginning, a bit about myself.  I am a professional, a new mom, a healthy food nut, an activist, an animal lover, and someone that cares about the environment.

Here you will read about my attempts at having an Ontario vegetable garden, running a business while trying to be supermom/wife, learning how to save seeds, start seeds, trying to get chemicals out of my house and life entirely, experimental baking and cooking in compliance with various diets you might not even have heard of yet... and likely anecdotal stories as well about rescuing critters of any size or species, supporting young families, my family, losing my mind trying to keep up (just occasionally), and who knows what else. 

Thanks for reading, imaginary or real friends, and talk soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment